Our Ultimate Concealed Carry Holster Package is the last Inside the Waistband holster and Appendix Holster system that you'll need for your firearm. Sometimes Strongside Carry will work better than Appendix carry for concealment or comfort. Other times, Appendix (AIWB) is more suitable for draw speed and firearm retention. Sometimes our shirt has to be tucked in and other times we just have a T-Shirt. Sometimes we want the speed and ease of an overhook or FOMI clip and other times we want the security and retention of loop attachments. Regardless the situation- one thing we ALWAYS want is OPTIONS.
With this system we provide EVERYTHING you need to carry in any of the above scenarios. By just changing two easy phillips-head screws, you can carry with the following methods:
- AIWB - FOMI Clip (secure, wide grip on the belt with the easy on/off attachment process of an overhook clip)
- AIWB - Overhook Clip (adjustable cant angle for additional comfort and concealment, more discreet than the slightly larger FOMI clip, easiest on/off attachment process, tuckable under a shirt)
- AIWB - Double Loops (Increased retention and security as the loops actually wrap all the way around your belt)
- AIWB - Single Loop (tuckable solution, more discreet yet plenty of retention)
- Strongside - FOMI Clip (secure, wide grip on the belt with the easy on/off attachment process of an overhook clip)
- Strongside - Overhook Clip (adjustable cant angle for additional comfort and concealment, more discreet than the slightly larger FOMI clip, easiest on/off attachment process, tuckable under a shirt)
- Strongside - Double Loops (Increased retention and security as the loops actually wrap all the way around your belt)
- Strongside - Single Loop (tuckable solution, more discreet yet plenty of retention)
Our Ultimate Concealed Carry Holster Package allows you to choose not only your method of carry, but also the exact angle that you want. Changing from a 0° cant angle (appendix carry, straight up and down), all the way to a 20° angle (strongside, 4:00 position) is as easy as loosening and sliding a single screw.
For additional security in the Appendix carry position, we also include a concealment wing. The wing is an easy-to-use attachment which attaches to your holster and then pushes against the back of the belt. This is to use the belt's natural tendency to pull into your body in order to pull the grip frame of the gun closer to you. This draws the weapon closer into your body for additional concealability and retention as it "hides" the bottom of the grip frame closer to your body.
Switching between Appendix Carry and strongside carry is quick and easy. With a phillips-head screwdriver, you simply move one screw from the angled hole to the other horizontal hole and you're ready to go. The same is true for taking off the Concealment Wing. If you want to switch from appendix to strong-side carry, it's as simple as removing two screws on the Concealment Wing and moving one screw on the belt attachment. You can do this easily in under 90 seconds.
- Incredible Durability
- Our holsters are made out of .080" kydex for superior strength and durability
- Many other manufacturers use 0.060" kydex because it is cheaper, but it is more likely to fracture or damage under stress
- Adjustable Cant Angles
- Our holsters are pre-drilled with an adjustable angle of 20° to 0°, allowing you to change from one to the other by simply loosening a single phillips-head screw and sliding to your desired angle
- Carry on your strong side with the 20° angle for enhanced concealability and easy draw of the firearm
- Carry in the Appendix IWB position by simply moving to the 0° (horizontal) pre-drilled position
- It's Like Multiple Holsters In One!
- Adjustable Carry Methods
- Simply remove two screws to remove the Concealment Wing and slide the adjustable cant angle to your desired position, and you can easily switch from Appendix to Strongside Carry
- Remove two screws and you can easily replace the attachment hardware so that you get the exact balance of concealment and retention that you desire
- Choose between EIGHT DIFFERENT CARRY METHODS!
- Exposed Magazine Release Button
- Eliminates the need to draw your firearm in order to release the magazine
- This allows you to do more administrative gun handling from inside the holster, providing you with one more safety measure when handling your firearm
- Fully Functional Sweat Guard
- Covers the safety mechanism without interfering with it, ensuring that you don't accidentally engage or disengage the safety while in the holster
- Protects the firearm from sweat which can cause rust
- Makes re-holstering significantly easier which is not only extremely convenient but also much safer
- Fully Covered Trigger Guard
- Our holster is cut to intentionally cover the entire trigger guard, ensuring that nothing can interfere or interact with the trigger while inside the holster
- Optional Magazine Carrier
- Having a spare magazine is vital... Not just for the additional ammunition (though that's never a bad idea), but also because the fastest way to clear many malfunctions is to replace the magazine
- Save 20% by including a magazine carrier with your order
- The magazine carrier is reversible by simply removing two screws and then replacing the hardware on the other pre-drilled side
- Carry your spare mag Inside the Waistband for extra concealment, or Outside the Waistband for enhanced comfort
See how the Concealment Wing pulls the Grip frame closer to the body in the picture below!
This product has a lifetime warranty. If it is ever damaged, crack, or otherwise become un-usable, please feel free to contact us for a replacement item. We stand behind our work, and we stand behind our customers. It's an honor to be able to provide you with the equipment that you might depend on to one day defend yourself or your loved ones, and that's not something we take lightly.